Guidelines for Authors
Recommended Files for Submission
- Author/s Information File (Contains article title and detailed author/s information)
- Main Manuscript File (This file should not have any author/s identification)
- Similarity Index file (Less than 18% and single source match should not be more than 3%)
- Suggested Reviewers File (2 Nationals and 2 Internationals) (* Optional)
Article / Paper Style
- Title of the article
- Literature and Theoretical Framework
- Findings and Discussion
- Suggestions (if any)
- Acknowledgment (if any)
- Conflict of Interest
- Appendix (if any)
Words length for articles 5000-8000, with 12-fonts Times New Roman and 1.5-line space article would suffice. The more instructions are:
- Abstract contains 150 to 250 words. Abstract should contain aim of the study, methodology used, key findings and conclusion.
- Tables and Figures should be included in the text.
- Reference style should APA-6 style.
Johnson, L., Lewis, K., Peters, M., Harris, Y. (2005). How far is far? London, England: McMillan.
DeHart, G. B., Sroufe, L.A., & Cooper, R. G. (1995). Child development: Its nature and course (4th ed.). Boston, MA: McGraw-Hill.
Everson, S. (Ed.). (1991). Psychology. Cambridge, England: Cambridge University Press.
Lowrie, T., & Diezmann, C. M. (2009). National numeracy tests: A graphic tells a thousand words. Australian Journal of Education, 53(2), 141-158. DOI (if any)
Gaiman, N. (n.d.). How are you. Retrieved from https://www.www.neilgaiman.com/Cool_Stuff/Essays_By_Neil/How_Dare_You
Franks, A. (2005). Margaret Sanger's eugenic legacy: The control of female fertility. Jefferson, NC: McFarland & Company.
Book Chapter in Edited Books:
Stewart, B. (2007). Wag of the tail: Reflecting on pet ownership. In J. Jaimeson, T. Bannerman, & S. Wong (Eds.), Enriching our lives with animals (pp. 97-105). Toronto, Canada: Petlove Press.
Liu, S. (2005, May). Defending against business crises with the help of intelligent agent based early warning solutions. Paper presented at the Seventh International Conference on Enterprise Information Systems, Miami, FL. Abstract retrieved from https://www.www.iceis.org/iceis2005/abstracts_2005.htm
Submission of a paper will be held to imply that it contains original unpublished work and is not being submitted for publication elsewhere
Submission of a paper also implies that, upon acceptance of an article by the journal, the author(s) will transfer copyright of the article to the publisher. The transfer will ensure the widest possible distribution of material.
Editor reserves the right to amend, abridge or otherwise alter the contents of the paper to make it suitable for publication. However every endeavor will be made not to affect the spirit or effectiveness of the paper.
Manuscripts and all editorial correspondence should be addressed to: