Print, Radio, TV & Film Studies (Annualy) is peer-reviewed, open access, scholarly journal that provides a forum for international research on all aspects of Traditional Media including;
- Traditional Media Development & communication
- Gender & communication in Traditional Media
- International communication in Traditional Media
- Traditional Media, religion & identity
- Traditional Media, culture and society
- War, conflict and communication in Traditional Media
- Traditional Media, democracy and peace studies
- Traditional Media and Political Economy
- Film & Socitial Identity etc.
The journal also publishes new research on digital platforms, social media and related policy. The journal actively encourages both quantitative and qualitative approaches related to Traditional Media i.e., Print Media, Radio, TV and Film Studies.
Why to Publish with The Print, Radio, TV & Film Studies
- Direct link to published Article
- Lowest processing charge,
- Author Retains copyright
- Direct chat support,
- 100% electronic Submission,
- Author can Search Article by Author Name, Title or Keywords,
- Fast Publication Process,
- Double blind Review,
- 100% Online Availability,
- Global Open Access Availability
Prospective authors should note that only original and previously unpublished manuscripts will be considered. Furthermore, simultaneous submissions are not acceptable. Submission of a manuscript is interpreted as a statement of certification that no part of the manuscript is copyrighted by any other publication nor is under review by any other formal publication. It is the primary responsibility of the author to obtain proper permission for the use of any copyrighted materials in the manuscript, prior to the submission of the manuscript to the Print, Radio, TV & Film Studies.
In order to provide a timely and broad coverage of this ever-evolving media field, Print, Radio, TV and Film Studies offers its readers a mix of regular and special issues. Papers can be submitted for the regular issues of the journal, or in response to calls for papers for special issues.
Submit your Article: Through Online System
ISSN: XXX-XXXX (Online), ISSN: XXXX-XXXX (Print)
CALL FOR PAPERS
Acceptance Status : Blind Peer Review
Frequency : 1 issue per year
Areas covered : Traditional Media i.e., Print, Radio, TV & Film
To submit manuscript query At : firstname.lastname@example.org
It intends to provide complete and comprehensive source of information on recent development in the field of print, radio, TV & Film studies. It is an open accessed journal so that researchers, academicians and social scientists of the world may avail research articles to download free of cost. The basic emphasis will be given on publishing quality research papers rapidly which will attract attention to all research workers in that field worldwide.